Welcome!

Get all of your Soden family updates here first. The updates won't be exciting or life changing, but this is certainly the only place you will find them.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Sparkly Civvies

A word that is very much a part of our family vernacular is the word "civvies." This refers to a day when we are allowed to be out of dress code at my school. Now that Lucy is going to school, she also has civvies days. Most recently, Lucy had "Sparkly Civvies." Lucy was very excited about it, and we even went to Target to pick out a few items to complete her outfit.

Shout out to Nana and Yoinkie for the sparkly shoes!

Today when I had civvies in the upper school, Lucy even offered to let me borrow her sparkly headband. I don't think I could pull it off like she does :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment